Thursday, March 15, 2012

Getting the Remodeling Urge =)

I'm starting to get that itch.  My house has been the same for too long, I've got to change something!  Now my mother usually responds to this by getting an entirely different house, but I'm going to try and satisfy it by fixing something.  I still have things to accomplish here.  Right now, I'm thinking about my fireplace.  Here it is:

I despise the gold box, (getting rid of all the brass in the entire house is a definite goal of mine).  Now, I'm usually a fan of red brick, but I think this room just looks too busy, especially since we moved the office into this area.  So what do you think of this?

Ok, I know this is a terrible photoshop picture.  But I was looking at some options, like this Brick Anew thing, and I found a picture of someone who had a fireplace just like mine... check out their before and after!


So, what do you think?  Should I go for it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment