Saturday, June 23, 2012

Easy Class Birthday Treats

Serenity is a summer baby, so the last month of school her teachers let us pick a day to bring in treats.  They sang Happy Birthday and she was SO happy!  She asked for donuts, so here's what I did to make it super easy for me and for her teachers!


I bought donut holes, and put individual servings into these little plastic cups along with a napkin.  That way everyone got the same thing, it was easy to pass out, and they had a napkin for clean up right there!  One of her teachers commented that it was the fastest birthday treat ever.  =)  The kids got more time at recess to run off the sugar.  To make it cute, I printed little labels that said "Serenity is almost 4! that I cut out with my circle cutter.  I really need a circle punch.  Maybe for my birthday =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment