Friday, June 3, 2011

SuperWhy Book Club Card Table Tent: Side Three

http://cleverfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/06/superwhy-book-club-card-table-tent-side.htmlIf you want to see more, here's Side One and Side Two.

Card Table Tent Side Three:
This side was a LOT of fun!  I made a little doll out of felt and ironed it onto the side, and added Velcro so we could play dress up!  I just cut basic shapes out of felt for shoes, boots, and dresses, although I did fancy one of the dresses up to look like Belle’s ball gown, as Serenity was in a Beauty and the Beast phase for a while.  I added some strips of Velcro as a little closet to store the extra pieces.  She has bows in her yellow hair, and blue eyes, which my daughter likes to say, “her eyes are blue just like mine!”  The best part of these dresses is that I got to use this stiff iron-on stuff called fast2fuse that my Mom got, so they are very sturdy.  I like that stuff, although it seemed to take a long time to iron on securely.  Probably I was being too cautious as I have melted felt with my iron trying to iron it on something… more than once and to the detriment of my iron, that can’t be used without a press cloth right now!





To see the rest of the birthday extravaganza, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment