Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily

December Daily

For the last two years my friend Abbey has inspired me to take part in December Daily.  The basic premise is that you take pictures and scrapbook every single day for the entire month.  I love it because it shows everyday life as well as all the wonderful traditions and fun we have this time of year.  Plus, it gets me out of my scrapbooking slump.  Not so much that I do paper scrapbooks, but digi-scrapping still counts. =)  I just can’t motivate myself to do paper scrapbooking without company.  I need Abbey to live next door, she makes pages nearly every night!  But back to December Daily.

Two years ago I made myself a set of Photoshop templates and used that for each day so that it was quick and easy to make my pages.  Last year I wasn’t quite as diligent, so I was content with just journaling and posting on my personal web page every day.  I think this year I’ll try to get a scrapbook page a day again, and even print it!  However, today is the first day of December and I have no template yet!  But the day isn’t over!  Wish me luck!

Here are a few pics of past December Daily pages, to inspire you and myself. =)   I used Creativity by Crystal's December 2009 paper for all of it, from www.jessicasprague.com. 
Christmas Morning!

Using Cotton Balls for Snow Balls.  Eric made it into a sled. =)

Making a Christmas present for Daddy... I drew the tree outline and she finger painted and added the stickers!

Baking together

I used my JOY stocking hangers as a photo prop... love these pics =)

I love the single big photo... too bad I am incapable of making decisions like that every day.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment