Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Digi Scrapbooking Sources

Digi Scrapbooking Sources

Ok, here are all my very favorite digital scrapbooking sources!  I keep it fairly simple, but I have a few places I find really useful.

www.shabbyprincess.com.  When I was first considering the switch to digi-scrapbooking, I found a ton of gorgeous free kits to download from here.  I downloaded all of them and have used them again and again in my pages!  I usually go here first to shop now when I need new things as well and I love everything. =) 

www.jessicasprague.com.  She has awesome tutorials, both free tutorials and classes.  When I was ready to move a little bit beyond the basic “fill in a square with a picture” scrapbooking her classes were perfect.  She’s also got a great collection of designers for her shop too, and every Wednesday she puts stuff on sale for a dollar!  


www.beckyhiggins.com.  She has a fantastic website too, but the thing of hers that I use the most is my “Best of Becky Higgins Sketches for Scrapbooking” book.  It’s a collection of the sketches she published for years in Creating Keepsakes.  I’ve turned nearly all the sketches into photoshop templates and I just use them over and over!  It makes it so quick and easy, which is definitely helpful the busier I get. 

www.aliedwards.com : I love her site for ideas on topics mostly.  She makes beautiful things!  

www.inkubook.com :  I like this site because they let you put in 120 pages.  At the time it was the biggest I could find, and the quality is great.

   None of these sites asked for recommendations, they are just what I use!

No comments:

Post a Comment