Saturday, August 27, 2011

DSLR!!!

I got a new camera for my birthday!!!  I'm so excited, hopefully the pictures around here will start looking a lot better before too long.  I'm very excited to learn to use it, and intend to take an online class from www.ashleyannphotography.com next month.  I told myself I wasn't allowed to buy a bunch of lenses and gear before I at least read the book it came with and figured out what ISO means...  but I'm glad so far that I bought the ten dollar filter that a friend with a DSLR recommended to me... because here is the 14th picture I took with my new camera:

Yup, those are her feet, right on my new camera.  So glad they're on the filter and not the expensive lens =)  That's what I get for looking at the buttons instead of at the three year old =)  It's pretty cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment