Monday, August 29, 2011

Framed Flower Vase... A 3 year old friendly version =)


Michaels had a half off sale on their frames, so I snatched up a couple for Serenity’s wall!  That means I finally got to do this framed flower vase project!  I bought these flowers months ago when I first moved her into the room, but just now figured out how to use them.  I wanted it to be kid friendly, so instead of using a fancy vase I just used a plastic drinking glass, and wrapped some twine around it to hang it from a simple hook.  I like the pop of light aqua color, and when she stands on her book club to play with it (which she WILL do)  there’s no danger of her breaking anything =)  She loves her flowers!




You can see the other side of her room here =)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation. It looks great!

    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking
    http://www.amotherseeking.com

    A Mother Seeking...



    P.S. Found you on Made by You Mondays.
    This week on A Mother Seeking: I Created A Birdhouse Dream House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...it is so sweet! It is perfect for a girls room! Lobe that wall color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framing a wall vase is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete